-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nfcsaints

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello! Small disclaimer........I am not an auto professional (by any means), nor anywhere NEAR an expert on cars (let alone Mopars), so please, go easy on me and I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

In September of last year, I purchased (as a potential investment opportunity) a 1966 Dodge Charger (professionally painted frame) and it's associated parts. The car came with a custom built 440ci motor (balanced Eldelbrock heads, high rise single plane intake manifold, roller rockers) and was advised it is estimated 650-700hp. The car has an installed Willwood brake system. The deal also included a 'parts car' (1967 Charger)

I contracted a mechanic to complete the project and provided him with expense $$ to complete it. Long story short, he stole the money and the parts car is missing. So, instead of paying TWICE to restore the car, I'm going to sell it (at a SUBSTANTIAL loss).

The Title VIN matches the VIN on the car (validated) and is clean.

To be CLEAR!! This is a PROJECT for anyone interested. I've got a car, motor and a TON of parts. Seats, panels, trim, flip headlights, gauges, etc (pics on request). The car needs a transmission, windshield, door windows (yet has duplicates of the 'flip wing windows' (assume from parts car). Car has exhaust headers, but need exhaust system past that point.

Have Cashier's Check stub (with name that matches Title) to demonstrate what I originally paid for the two cars and motor in Sept. '13 - $18,500......that is NOT including the cash expense account supplied to mechanic to finish project.

Car is located in Oceanside, CA (92054)
Asking price: $12,000 OBO (any potential shipping/prep costs NOT included in price and would be paid buy buyer so local pick-up is advised)
Payment is Cashier's Check or Paypal ONLY

Attachments

• photo 5 (9).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 779
  • photo 5 (11).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 786
  • photo 4 (9).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 790
  • photo 2 (9).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 775
  • photo 1 (9).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 806
  • photo 1 (6).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 795
  • photo 1 (11).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 786
  • photo 2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 773
  • photo 3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 774
  • photo 4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 783
SERIOUS PRICE DROP!!!!!! Now asking $8000 OBO!!! Stressing the "or best offer"! Let's move this to someone who'd appreciate it!!

Maaan I hate to hear story's like that . Not only did somebody get ripped off but it also gives the rest of us a bad name that works on them . I "really" wish I had the money . I'd grab that up in a heart beat ! My wife's first hot rod was a 66 and I'd love to do another one for her . But I'm trying to sell a car as we speak . I think barbee6043 is right . Maybe you should post this on B Body's . Hope everything works out for you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back