-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiifty_dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1966 new yorker with 80,000 miles on it, it is a 440 car and in really nice shape it does have some rust but all of it I can see is surface rust I dont want to ship this car so it is pick up only I will upload pics this weekend I am asking 2200 but no reasonable offer refused might also trade for another a body
thanks for the ad fabo
P.S. I am in central IL
100_0531.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Looks like a very good buy. My wife has a 67 Deville convertible. Driving those 60's luxury barges is an awesome experience. I would have loved to have that New Yorker but it would take up too much space in the garage with the Caddy in there.

YOU GUYS MISSED OUT ON THIS ONE! It has a 440,power windows,power brakes,power steering,power antenna,power seat,tilt/telescopic column,auto dimming headlights,new battery,tires and duals. Plus a ton of paperwork including the owners manual and certicard. What a classic example of a ORIGINAL NICE old car.It still has the original spare tire and complete jack in the trunk! Thanks Joren for being so honest on this rare 80,000 mile original car. Joren, you were right. After I shut it off, it wouldn`t start. OUT OF GAS! LOL! Thanks again and hope you like IOWA! heh heh.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back