-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
AS much as I hate to, due to health reasons, I am selling my baby. I know I need pics. They will be up Saturday when I figure out how to do that. This car is in original driveable condition. It has ALL GOOD GLASS. I replaced the entire brake system. All it really needs to stay a daily driver is to replace the headliner. It is a great car and fun to drive. I freshened up the paint and interior in '06. The interior is original from another '66 Dart. I have lots of extra parts to make it into an auto/power steering with A/C.

FH000023.jpg

It has an original slant 6-225 and a three on the tree with a new clutch, pressure plate, and throw out bearing. All the window mechanisms work great. It has the original two front lap belts in good working order. The black carpet came out of a 1966 270 and I have all of the other trim and kickpanels to go with it.

When I got her she was a mess. I gave her some love. I hope this goes to a good home.

Price is OBO.

I did not try to fool you and wet this car down to take the pics. That is the real paint look that you will get. As you can see, it was being driven from place to place to get these great shots.

Nice car, have been trying to contact you since I seen it on another page here in texas. i am interested in the car and have sent you a message about it for contact info.

I have done a little bit more to it now. I have it on Craigslist for $3000. Shoot me a P.M. if you want me to call you about the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back