1966 Dart and Cuda interior parts $5 each sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Rear view Mirror (foggy glass, but structurally good)
Windshield Wiper switch
Accelerator Pedal
Window Crank (have 4, sold each)
door handle (have 4, sold each)
Ignition switch with key

I also have aninterior wiring harness for $20

1966 Dart dash, black $FREE
1966 Dart dash, Red $FREE
sun visors for rebuilding $FREE
kick panels for rebuilding or patterns $FREE
good front bench seat W/tracks $FREE

Attachments

• Handles small.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 902
  • regulators panels small.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 899
  • Switches small.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 908
  • window small.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 883
WOW, Lucy that car is nearly the same color as the Dart I sold on here 2 weeks ago!
We get a big discount at work. Let me get a quote from work tomorrow.

interested in the gas pedal, does that have the rod that hooks onto the cable as well? would you ship to canada?

interested in the gas pedal, does that have the rod that hooks onto the cable as well? would you ship to canada?

I will ship anywhere FedEx goes! It is 102 outside at 8 PM. I will go out in the morning and see what I have but this sset-up had a direct connection to a rod that was connected to the carb.

Are you sure those kick panels will fit a 66 Barracuda? If they will, price shipped to 34120.

Are all 4 of the window registers available?? FR, FL, RR, RL? Shipping ro 75074?

wow, sorry. I thought I got back to you on that already. I had that quote done at work a long time ago and I thought I sent it. I will get another quote on Monday.

Did you find out shipping?
This is a whole (but stripped) metal dash that weighs about 16 pounds; 20 with shipping materials.
FedEx is $110
USPS Priority drop at door with no signature or hold for pickup at the post office $71.62

These parts are still available. I have had several questions if they are available, but no one purchased... only asked. I have a lot of mechanical and exterior parts also. Come take the whole lot for a ridiculously low price. I NEED them gone. I just have not been able to bring myself to scrap them yet. But that time is fast approaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back