-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jose65cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I gave it to my Grandson awhile back and he has decided to sell. Original paint with slant 6 from a 71 Duster and 3 speed on the floor from a 72 Duster floor Hump from a 66 Cuda. New interior new brakes Dart had sat for around 40 years before i bought it does need front end work if any question please ask I am asking 3900 for it. Located in Oregon

dart (2).JPG

dart (3).JPG

dart (4).JPG

dart (5).JPG

dart (6).JPG

Was it an original manual trans or its been converted ?? Maybe I should ask what was the setup from the factory ? Presuming manual steering . Any paperwork or fender tag ? Looks interesting. Thanks in advance.

Was it an original manual trans or its been converted ?? Maybe I should ask what was the setup from the factory ? Presuming manual steering . Any paperwork or fender tag ? Looks interesting. Thanks in advance.
It was 3 on the tree I could not get the linkage to work smoothly so i converted to floor shift shifts much better. I also replaced manual column to a floor shift column.

My Grandson is very eager to sell if interest please make a reasonable offer.

Last edited:
Does it have a fender tag and do you have a title in hand ?? The title is important to me in order to import .
Thanks
Bennoel

Go to your pm and open the ones you want to delete, I do believe it reads Leave Conversations, then its deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back