-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mo.muscle

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
66 Dodge Dart GT, Not a bad car for a project car. The engine is there its a slant 6 and it has a 3 speed tranny on the column. The car has it bucket seat still in it. The dash looks pretty good for it age. I have the keys for ignition and trunk. There is a hole about the size of a golf ball on the front of the top under where the vinyl top was. All the chrome is still with the car I believe. There also is a little rust in the quarter panels more on the passenger side. The floors need replaced I don't really know to what extent I do know that the passenger side front has a large hole. The trunk where the spare tire sets is rusted there also. Other than that the frame looks good front and rear. Under the hood its all pretty well there just as they shut the key off and left it including the battery. I have a title and am asking $1000.00 or best offer. I live in southern Missouri. If you are interrested give me a email or call 573-857-2889 ask for Kevin. I don't know how to get the pics on here but I do have them in my gallery, mo.muscle is my name on here.

Welcome to the FABO. I attached your pictures to my post so everyone can have a look. Just click "Manage Attachments" to add pictures. Make sure to introduce yourself in the intro forum.

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

d6.jpg

d8.jpg

d9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back