-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rod7515

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 66 Dodge Dart GT body that is in what I would call rough shape. I bought it to get some needed parts for my car and some GT trim for a fellow member. I have removed many(most) parts but still have the body, motor, rear 7 1/4 and trans left in it. It is a /6 that I am sure is not original. I would guess it to be in the late 70's time frame. The trans is an auto 904. I can sell what is left as is but I was planning on removing yet the trans tunnel, and front windshield and rear window, However I could sell it with those still in if anyone is interested. It is a non title car! I am looking to get $500 or Best Offer for what remains as it sits today. I will try to add pics later tonight. I can also email pics if any one is interested in this body (shell) or if you want specific areas looked at. I am located in Red Lion Pa 17356. I want to have car gone by the end of march or I will be scrapping it for metal.
I will also be selling other parts that I have removed as I clean them up for sale. Pm me with inquires or if you have questions.
Thanks Rod

How's the rear bumper and do you know if the 66' Dart Rear Bumper will fit the 66' Barracuda, or is it just the Barracuda and Valiant models?

At this time I am trying to sell the car as a whole. If it doesnt sell by next weekend I will start to sell individual pieces. I will let you know and yes you are the first to ask about them so I would contact you if I part it out farther.
Rodney

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back