1966 Dodge Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BerkeleyDart

Contact seller
I got a 1966 Dodge Dart available for sale. The odometer says 60,000. It runs (I drove it from San Francisco to Los Angeles), but it does need some love.

I have two additional doors (one of each side) that I could throw in for free with the car.

Mechanically the car just needs to be tuned and the timing belt needs to be set, but it could use a new complete set of wires from top to bottom and a bigger radiator. It has a new exhaust system, new battery, new starter, pretty new alternator, new filter, new PCV valve, new battery wires, and a few other things I'm forgetting.

Physically the car's rear needs work so that the trunk could fully close, and the front driver's side fender could use some touch (everything seen in pics). The interior has new carpet and is pretty clean with the exception of a tear in the driver's seat. The air conditioning and vents probably needs to be completely redone, but that's not a surprise from a 54-year-old car.

Honestly I bought this car with the intention of owning a classic and working on it myself and building it slowly from bottom to top, but funds aren't looking too well and I need to make the space for other things.

The price for all of the above is $1050. That's including a $100 waterproof car cover that fits the car perfectly, and again, two doors to have on hand just incase (one for each side). Call me up if you have any further questions or are interested in the car, and I'm sure we could work something out....:)
-Erik

Photo0002.jpg

Photo0003.jpg

Photo0004.jpg

An original black plate car! a rarity these days. Good luck with your sale.

thanks d dodge! good luck with your ventures as well :) thanks dartt for the comment and reminder. i just set my location...la in southern cali...:D

Again, don't hesitate calling if you have any questions or are interested in the car as I would be glad to answer any and all questions...:)
-Erik

54 years old, I didn't realize it was 2020 already!!! I can retire tomorrow, thanks for that info!!!8)

hahaha! i was writing the ad in like two minutes and got my math wrong...i meant 44-year-old car, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back