-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am considering trading my Bronco project for a Mopar. I really prefer Dusters with a V8. I used to be into A bodies and had about 8 at one point. In a moment of stupidity I traded my running and driving BB Dart off for a Jeep. Totally a rush thing that I have regretted for five years.

I am not wanting a rotten project Mopar. Ideally something that I can use pretty much now. Must be V8. I don't expect perfection, but I don't need another massive project.

This is a project Bronco that I bought a couple of months ago thinking of rebuilding it. I may or may not do that. It is a largely stock, cut obviously, 66 Bronco. It needs some TLC, the engine is not locked up etc. I was told the clutch was out. Not rotten and not beaten to death.

What else I am looking for:

Running and driving Dodge Cummins 4x4, with no massive issues. Must be basically sound in condition, minor issues are ok, as are basic wear items.

-or-

Toyota SAS wheeling rig
Suzuki Wheeler with solid axle
Large bore dirtbike + cash coming to me.
Interesting hot rod type of car, I prefer Mopars such as a Plymouth Duster with a V8, Datsun 510 2-door, Etc.

I am not wanting to sell outright, nor am I dying to get rid of the Bronco. I do have some upgrade parts available for the Bronco if the value of it needs to go up.

Clear title in Oregon on Bronco, would prefer the same on any trades.

My Bronco is located near Klamath Falls, Oregon.

Attachments

• IMG_0077.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0074.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0100.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0101.jpg