-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wahzinaplymouth

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
One more project car on the chopping block. I hope to use the proceeds to make some progress on other projects. This is a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda, with a 273 Commando v8 and console shifted automatic. It is a running car, and moves under it's own power but has been off the road for awhile probably better than 10 years. It is an original blue car, and the body is in decent shape overall. The trouble spot is the passenger side quarter and wheel opening. There is some rust on the drivers side quarter, but far less than the other side. The floor is pretty solid, only seeing minor issue there. The rockers are solid, and the spare tire well feels solid but has surface rust. The interior is all there, though the front bucket seats will need to be recovered. The back seat looks ok, but the material is old, and most likely original. Carpet is intact, but showing wear where feet have made contact for years. The headliner will need to be replaced as well. The previous owner experienced electrical issues and felt like the issue was under the dash. The dash was removed and previous owner gave up and parked the car. I haven't been able to devote time to tracing the issue myself. The smaller original gauges were removed by the P.O. and replaced with plain aftermarket gauges. I was planning to replaced the dash at some point, but didn't get to it. The glass is all in good shape as well. I haven't found and chips or cracks. The passenger side taillight housing is in need of replacement, but the rest of the trim is in really good shape. Have title. Car is located 15 or so miles south of Salt Lake City. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer for you.
Asking $2200 obo

Attachments

• 66cuda1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 619
  • 66cuda2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 628
  • 66cuda3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 640
  • 66cuda4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 622
  • 66cuda5.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 619
  • 66cuda6.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 607
  • 66cuda7.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 621
  • 66cuda8.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 601
  • 66cuda9.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 634
  • 66cuda10.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 618
I would take $1800 for the car. I don't need to sell it, but I want to. I guess I need to in the sense that I'm trying to fund tasks with other projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back