-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wahzinaplymouth

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This Cuda is a 273 Commando/auto. The body is in great shape and has never been rusty. The dash, and windshield are currently out of the car from when the previous owner began his work on a repaint. He got it into primer, and wasn't able to finish. The front seats could use a re-cover, while the rear bench is in good shape, with no tears. The car is solid, and really straight. Trim is nearly all there and in really good condition. Only significant pieces I can recall the car missing is one side of the long, top of the quarter panel trim, and the tach. The windshield is cracked unfortunately, but it is minimal and I suppose it could be used in a pinch.
Only progress I have been able to make since I've had the car, is to get it to start. It won't stay running due to carb issues, but the previous owner said that it ran and drove before he went to work on the body. At this point, it isn't very far away from paint. The car is located in the Salt Lake City area. Additional pics can be seen here...
Cars and parts for sale
$3000 obo

Formula1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back