Not open for further replies.

blue66cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1966 Plymouth Barracuda
The car is in North Hills Ca.
I will be at the Chrysler Performance West Spring Fling in Woodley Park In Van Nuys Ca. this weekend sat and sun April 23rd and 24th selling the car and all my extra parts. If you think you might be interested in buying the car and want a chance to look at all the upgrade parts I have before I sell them at the swap meet, please contact me before the show. I have a ton of great stuff and It will be sold at the Spring fling one way or another.

17500 or best offer!
Check out my Craigslist ad for more pictures

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5481410650.html

cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
paint color: blue
size: mid-size
title status: clean
transmission: manual

This Barracuda has a 340 V8 and a 4 speed manual transmission. The 340 was rebuilt over 5 years ago but only driven on occasional weekends and car meets. It has a Edelbrock 600 cfm 4 barrel carb, edelbrock performer intake manifold. The Transmission was just rebuilt last summer and shifts great.
I've done a lot of work to this car and it looks and runs great.
I added the original front sway bar and after market rear sway for way better handling, 15inch Chrysler Rally wheels and BF Goodrich White lettered Tires to beef up the look and ride. I also added heavy duty rear springs. This car has most of the Formula S upgrades accept for the badging and the tach which can both be purchased aftermarket. Under the hood, the 340 is bored .30 over and has a stock cam, new Edelbrock 600 cfm carb. The wiring harness is new and correct for the car. The dash bezel has been restored and painted and all the gauges rebuilt by redline gauges. New Dash pad and Seats have been restored. New carpet new headliner, re-chromed front and rear bumpers, polished rear upper quarter fin trim, New front windshield and much more. I'm received two Mopar of Merit awards at the Fall Fling and a First Place in 1960-66 A-Body at the larger Spring Fling at the Chrysler Performance west show in Woodley Park Van Nuys Ca. This car is a head turner for sure.

I would like to see this car to go to someone that appreciates the car and wants to continue to keep it in great condition and add the upgrades I know will only enhance the cars value and performance.
If you think you think you can give it a good home please contact me.

Just FYI, Since these pictures were taken I have added the rear sway and Black Mopar Performance valve covers. I will add more pictures of the car soon.

Todd

17500 or best offer.

Ps. I have a ton of great parts that I wanted to put in the car and will sell them separately if you are interested. They include, center console with brand new 4 speed console top plates and chromed clutch brake assembly that's correct for the car. There are way more parts so call and ask for more info.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 325
Please include a picture of the body trim tag near the battery. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back