1966 Plymouth Belvedere II 440 for sale.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Thinning out the toys my brothers to make room for more toys. This is a very clean, 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II, with a 440 and a 727 Automatic Transmission. The car runs, looks, and drives excellent and the interior is exceptionally clean. Floors(including trunk) are solid and show no signs of rust. Brand new tires, Non functional hood scoop, Holley Street Avenger 750. All the general maintenance has been done. Plugs, wires, fuel pump, fuel filter, air filter, oil filter/oil, Transmission filter/Fluid, Digital gauge pack(Oil pressure, Temp, RPM, Volts) etc. Feel free to ask anything you want, I will give you an honest answer. I will consider trades, up or down, on mopar convertibles, Hemi dart, or Harley. Cash always talks! PM or post reply. Priced to sell at $13,800 OBO. Thanks, Christopher
My zip is 32927

****Attention overseas buyers****. I will do my best to work with you. I will except a money transfer only for payment. Once my bank has secured the funds, in full, and released all monies, from the sale of the car to me, only then the car will be released to you. You are responsible for all costs associated with getting the car back to you. Thanks, Christopher

Attachments

• Belvedere II 66 440.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 915
  • 66 Belvedere 440 Engine.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 861
  • 66 Bellvedere II interior back.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 877
  • 66 Belvedere Interior.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 874
  • Hagerty Photo 2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 761
  • 66 belv.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 742
  • 440 engine Belvedere II.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 607
  • Belvedere interior.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 617
  • Gauges.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 604
I wish I had the $$$, but that is a realy nice car, 66 belvedeer/satellite are my favorite mopars.

This is a very nice Mopar!

I have seen it up close.

I'm the short one on the left.:wave:

Attachments

• DSCF3203 (Medium).jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 819
This is a very nice Mopar!

I have seen it up close.

I'm the short one on the left.:wave:

Hello Tony, Hope all is well with you and Thelma. I priced this car to sell. Time to move on to the next one:eek:ccasion:. In this economy, even the good deals just sit. We'll see what happens, if it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it. I win both ways:yawinkle:. Christopher

Is it normal to have a lot of over seas interest? I'm getting numerous pms from abroad. Mostly on B-Bodies.

Oh man you better be glad I'm in the middle of building this shop and having to watch my funds! That is as clean as they get!!

I think it is the norm to get a lot of over seas interest. They will buy the car and sell it over there for twice as much as they pay here. Just curious is most the interest from Australia?

I need a richer wife. LOL

I would rather be lonely than miserable!

Oh man you better be glad I'm in the middle of building this shop and having to watch my funds! That is as clean as they get!!

I think it is the norm to get a lot of over seas interest. They will buy the car and sell it over there for twice as much as they pay here. Just curious is most the interest from Australia?

Hello brother, most interest is coming from Europe. Someone's going to get a good deal. MMG

Sold....Sold.....Sold. The car was purchased by a Mopar lover here in the U.S.A.

Attachments

• jim c..jpg
    44 KB · Views: 370
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back