Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for this p/s pump and brackets. It is on a 1966 Plymouth Valiant 200 and I need another one to put on my other '66. I have included a lot of pics. I took bracket off pump to see better. I also need bracket that mounts to engine. I need it all .Shipping to zip 41010. I dont want no junk. I need a good system for restoration. Thanks,Bill

DSC04129.JPG

DSC04120.JPG

DSC04121.JPG

DSC04122.JPG

DSC04123.JPG

DSC04124.JPG

DSC04125.JPG

DSC04126.JPG

DSC04127.JPG

DSC04128.JPG

I don't have any of these type brackets. All of mine are totally different.

I don't have any of these type brackets. All of mine are totally different.
ok, do you have any complete setups that will fit a slant 6. Does it really matter which pump and brackets you put on it as long as it came off of a slant 6. I dont know anything about these. all I know is that it bolts to the block with 3 bolts. I guess all of them will align with the crank pulley wont they if you keep the right pieces together.

ok, do you have any complete setups that will fit a slant 6. Does it really matter which pump and brackets you put on it as long as it came off of a slant 6. I dont know anything about these. all I know is that it bolts to the block with 3 bolts. I guess all of them will align with the crank pulley wont they if you keep the right pieces together.
I think all that matters is the pump and the brackets match up. And of course the brackets need to fit the slant 6. I'll get some pictures when we come back from town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back