Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a nice set of these carpet hold down plates for both sides of my 4 door Valiant. There are 3 pieces on each side. shipping to 41010. what you got.

DSC04192.JPG

DSC04193.JPG

I saw that but I am not paying $37.42 to ship it. That is way too high. I have contacted him. I wonder where he got that part # from.
can't blame you there. There are other options that require a little fab. You can buy the aftermarket blanks if you don't care about perfect originality and cut them down to fit. So you will start out with an A body blank and then ban saw down to the size and shape you want and drill the holes based upon your original pieces. You will end up with 3 pieces per side that look like new but not exactly original. Not ideal I know but some things will just never be reproduced. It looks like a new old stock piece.

Last edited:
I have a set from a '62 4dr. Middle piece looks identical to mine but would need measurements on front and rear pieces to confirm similarity/usability compared to mine.

I have a set from a '62 4dr. Middle piece looks identical to mine but would need measurements on front and rear pieces to confirm similarity/usability compared to mine.
can you send me some pics and I will measure the lengths today.thanks,Bill

The pieces are as follow: front pieces are 33 inches and rear pieces are 16 inches long. Send me some pics and measurements so I can see what you have, thanks,Bill

I do have a pair of unknown year rear pieces that are 23". Center piece is 13 1/2". Sorry I could not post these pics sooner.

20240306_160138.jpg

20240306_160321.jpg

Fits 63 64 65 66 Dart Valiant Barracuda A-Body Sill Plates | eBay This ebay ad is just an example but if you get the raw pieces they cut easily with a fine tooth ban saw. give the cut edge a light polish and mark your mounting holes and drill and you will have nice pieces.
These sill plates are for on top of the rocker panel. They are visible when you open the door. The carpet hold downs are inside the vehicle
Fits 63 64 65 66 Dart Valiant Barracuda A-Body Sill Plates | eBay This ebay ad is just an example but if you get the raw pieces they cut easily with a fine tooth ban saw. give the cut edge a light polish and mark your mounting holes and drill and you will have nice pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back