0   0   0
Contact seller
Need lots of parts for my FIRST project car!! Looking for:

Radio (working would be great)
Insert for glove box
Armrests and armrest moldings for the rear seat
Trunk and trunk lid
Air vent covers

I know there will be much more but this is where I'm starting.

Thanks!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,124
Here is my friends 66 wagon with the rallye rims I told you about, a nice alternative if you want to try a different wheel :glasses7:

They are small bolt pattern, 14X5.5 rims, originally available on 1970-1972 a-body cars.

Attachments

• Picture 819.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 504
  • Picture 818.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 490
  • Picture 817.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 494
Good luck with your new project, looks like your starting with a very solid car!

Thanks, Steves65! She looks much better from a distance ... lots of rust but I'm dealing with it and know she'll be fabulous when she's done!

You have a great ride too. Love that your father-in-law FINALLY gave it up!

WOW, you don't see many of those around anymore. nice ride

Thanks, Trudysduster! That's one of the reasons that I feel in love with this little car. Apparently there were only 2,507 made ... thought that was pretty cool too!

Hmmm...looks familiar!! Heres my current project....cloning the car in my avatar for the Mrs.!!!

I can send you a glovebox liner, just send me your address in a PM, Geof

Attachments

• 100_3052.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 484
I have a white 273 ps/pb automatic 66 Signet convertible I bought last August. Got a 2 door post car, 2 fenders, passenger door, trunk lid, new carpet, extra front and rear bumpers, extra grille and a trunkload of other goodies to put it back to new condition. I got it out Saturday and cruised out to the local burger joint for a footlong hotdog. Took me back to 1970 when I bought my first A-body, a white 66 Valiant 200 4-door. It felt GOOD!!!!!

I have a white 273 ps/pb automatic 66 Signet convertible I bought last August. Got a 2 door post car, 2 fenders, passenger door, trunk lid, new carpet, extra front and rear bumpers, extra grille and a trunkload of other goodies to put it back to new condition. I got it out Saturday and cruised out to the local burger joint for a footlong hotdog. Took me back to 1970 when I bought my first A-body, a white 66 Valiant 200 4-door. It felt GOOD!!!!!

Pics???

Here is the parts car I want to get I told you about earlier

Attachments

• Picture 1034.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 439
  • Picture 1037.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 416
Here is the parts car I want to get I told you about earlier

Cool! Can you get to the trunk? I think I need at least part of a trunk ... Definitely the spare tire well.

What about you? What are you looking at using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back