[FOR SALE] 1966 plymouth valiant signet, highly modified, 2nd owner, "feeler", but definitely for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzmc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Emotionally I want all the money, who doesn't? Emotionally though what I really want is someone that resonates with this car. I'm 53 a and I've just lost the desire to wrench on it, in a nutshell. First car I ever owned.

Seems things run the gamut in terms of money, I'd like to get $19k, you're more than welcome to offer. The car isn't perfect, but it is solid. I'll post more shortly when I got back and get more info.

1966 valiant signet, painted plum crazy, 6 point cage with subfarame connectors. 833 4 speed overdrive, short tailshaft, aluminum box. 8.75 rear end, 3.91's. Independent front suspension. Holly 650 double pumper, need to go back and find out what it really is, but anodized grey body, was an initial buyers remorse buy, but then turns out best money I Spent. Really if you drive this weekly it just fires up and runs.

340 steel crank, stroked to 416. Fresh, can't have more than 2500 miles on the new motor. I have an aditional motor, heads, and I'm sure other parts, all come with the car if you want it.

Boyds coddington billet 16" wheels, simply gorgeous.

MSD ignition.

Not sure what else, I'll get more records and update the post, and/or answer questions.

It needs an interior, it has normal rust issues, and the front drivers side fender was hit. So its not perfect, but it really does have solid bones... I'm hoping to find someone that this car resonates with and will enjoy it, since I've had the car since I was 16 years old.

I'm in the san jose bay area, prefer local, but if details work out, it can go wherever. I hate to part with it, pops and I have thousands of hours into this car, I've spent well in excess of 50k, but it is what it is.

IMG_1193.JPG

IMG_6704.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back