1966 Plymouth Valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
My son was outbid on his house with the big garage so I have decided I may sell my 1966 Valiant to pursue other hobbies. (Motorcycles)

It is a 273 , automatic, power steering, with dual exhaust. It is a radio and heater delete car. The body is SOLID. The quarters and trunk are SOLID.

The only serious rust this car had was three of the floor pans where it had sat in a yard with grass growing under it for many years before I bought it. I bought new floor pans and had those replaced.

It is a running-driving car. I drive it to car shows and swap meets all the time and occasionally to work. The front suspension is worn out but I have the new parts for it.. (Ball joints, etc) See below.

The car does not have door panels. They were crap so I tossed them.

The car will be sold with a BILL OF SALE only as Georgia does not require a title on anything older than 1986.

Here is what I have to go with the car:

1. Everything to convert to disc brakes and rebuild front end. This includes upper and lower ball joints with new bushings already pressed in, new rotors still in the box, along with new inner and outer bearings and seals still in the box.

2. An extra front clip minus hood.

3. Another right hand fender with minor damage on a corner.

4. All six tail light lenses brand new in box.

5. Brand new still in the box inner and outer door and window crank handles.

6. New outside rearview mirror in box.

7. 1966 Barracuda grilles and center fish emblem. (Need rechrome)

valiantfromrightrearview-1.jpg

It does NOT have the Rally or 5 Star wheels on it anymore. It has a set of the outlaw style modular wheels on it now. (off a Ranger)
It does have wheel adapters so the 5-4.5 wheels will work on it.

You can see more pictures at

http://s703.photobucket.com/albums/ww34/franktiregod/Project Ex 1966 Plymouth Valiant/

Car is located in Stockbridge, Georgia. (About 20 miles south of Atlanta)

Asking 4,000 firm.

Too late I have committed to buying the bike. LOL

I lowered the price to 4 grand and you get all the parts I have for the car. I have extra instrument clusters and a dual snorkel breather that has been powder coated.

You can also have whats left of the 4 door parts car if you want to pull it out.

I would like to buy the mirror if it is the out side mirror your selling, please tell me how much shiped to 11793 in new york. P.S. a a picture would be nice too, thanks!

I would like to buy the mirror if it is the out side mirror your selling, please tell me how much shiped to 11793 in new york. P.S. a a picture would be nice too, thanks!

this is a car for sale that has parts to go with it from what I'm reading; I'm sure if you buy the car you get a free mirror but otherwise I doubt hes going to sell parts

Do you still have the car ...... thanks !

My son was outbid on his house with the big garage so I have decided I may sell my 1966 Valiant to pursue other hobbies. (Motorcycles)

It is a 273 , automatic, power steering, with dual exhaust. It is a radio and heater delete car. The body is SOLID. The quarters and trunk are SOLID.

The only serious rust this car had was three of the floor pans where it had sat in a yard with grass growing under it for many years before I bought it. I bought new floor pans and had those replaced.

It is a running-driving car. I drive it to car shows and swap meets all the time and occasionally to work. The front suspension is worn out but I have the new parts for it.. (Ball joints, etc) See below.

The car does not have door panels. They were crap so I tossed them.

The car will be sold with a BILL OF SALE only as Georgia does not require a title on anything older than 1986.

Here is what I have to go with the car:

1. Everything to convert to disc brakes and rebuild front end. This includes upper and lower ball joints with new bushings already pressed in, new rotors still in the box, along with new inner and outer bearings and seals still in the box.

2. An extra front clip minus hood.

3. Another right hand fender with minor damage on a corner.

4. All six tail light lenses brand new in box.

5. Brand new still in the box inner and outer door and window crank handles.

6. New outside rearview mirror in box.

7. 1966 Barracuda grilles and center fish emblem. (Need rechrome)

valiantfromrightrearview-1.jpg

It does NOT have the Rally or 5 Star wheels on it anymore. It has a set of the outlaw style modular wheels on it now. (off a Ranger)
It does have wheel adapters so the 5-4.5 wheels will work on it.

You can see more pictures at

http://s703.photobucket.com/albums/ww34/franktiregod/Project Ex 1966 Plymouth Valiant/

Car is located in Stockbridge, Georgia. (About 20 miles south of Atlanta)

Asking 4,000 firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back