Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
still looking for an arm rest for my 1966 Valiant 200 4 door car. I need passenger side front door arm rest that is 10" on the base with a pad of 8 3/4" shipped to 41010 zip. I didnt think this would be so hard to find. let me know whats out there.

I have a base that would need to be refinished to be nice. Mine is the chromed looking version. Do you care about the color of the pad?

I have a base that would need to be refinished to be nice. Mine is the chromed looking version. Do you care about the color of the pad?

chrome base is fine, not worried about pad color. As long as the base is 10" and pad is 8 3/4". let me know what you have shipped to 41010. Thanks,Bill

The only pad I have is the one with an ash tray. It's in good shape, but, the ash tray has some rust pits in the chrome. The base looks nice and solid. Here's what I have. Let me know how much of it you want and I'll get you a price.

rharmrest3.jpg

rharmrest4.jpg

The only pad I have is the one with an ash tray. It's in good shape, but, the ash tray has some rust pits in the chrome. The base looks nice and solid. Here's what I have. Let me know how much of it you want and I'll get you a price.

View attachment 1715864196

View attachment 1715864197[/QUOT

View attachment 1715864196

View attachment 1715864197

how much for the whole thing.I am buying a complete set from a member but it is maybe good to have a spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back