[SOLD] 1966 Valiant 2dr post---parting out!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I replied to all the posts. I always forget to check the thread, I just end up checking my PM. Tomorrow I'll post what I have left, and prices. I need cash pretty bad, so they will be VERY reasonable.

I asked for the compleat wiper system on the old thread
I have bought a motor and the under dash assembley. I dont know anything about the condission
I want your parts if you have them
--motor with arms
--switch with plugs and wires going to motor
--outside wiper armes
Thankyou Harry

does the 7 1/4 have a sure grip in it by any chance?
I know its a long shot, but 3:23 7-1/4 with sure grip was standard on 66 formula "S" barracuda so anything is possible

Does anybody know if these doors are the same as a 65 Dart post sedan? if they are I would be interested in the pass. side door.

windsheild chanel up a pillars bout 10inchesand upper cowl from left to right just below the wiper openings can be cut in two for shipping price please to 32905 fla thanks

Both the quarters are shot. Pretty much the only good sheetmetal is the decklid, trunk floor, rockers, top of cowl/firewall, and roof. As soon as I can remembber to take pics I think I have someone who can use the doors...same goes with the wiper set up (if he still wants it, I'm gonna throw in the main wiring harness too just because he seems like a cool guy and I have taken forever with the pics.). Other parts left are the rear end (still havent been able to check if it is a suregrip, but is its a complete 7 1/4 with 3.23), torsion bars, rear window and all the side glass, rear lamp harness/engine harness/ etc, front 9" drum spindles, hubs, drums, and backing plates (everything but the hubs has been blasted/painted, the drums and all the bearings are brand new), heater control assembly, metal dash, glovebox door, liner, etc. I think I have to start cutting it up sunday, so you guys with the sheetmetal ?'s will be getting some answers. Also, I have the idler arm/pitman arm/tie rod and sleeve sets, and lower ball joints if anyone can use them. Idler arm/pitman arm feel great, but the rest feels like old but low mile parts. Still useable!

It it is a factory 273 car, I could use the wiring mostly underdash, but I'd buy it all from the headlights back. What kind of price would we be talking? I have a 65 so it may be a lil different.

If you havethe radio knobs I need those as well as the headlight bezels, I don't remember if the bezels were gone already. Please let me know. Thanks

Have the doors been sold? If not ill take them. Also how are the front fenders? Ill take those too if they arent rotted out...

-Jake

Well, its almost time to start cutting it up. Here is what I think is worth saving, sheetmetal-wise....
--Both rocker panels, inner and outer.
--Door jambs, completely rust free and crack free. Good latches.
--Rear window is perfect, and there is no rust at all in the channel.
--Entire roof is nice, just has a small amount of surface rust.
--Deck lid is in great shape.
--Most of the firewall is in nice shape. Non-a/c.
--Rear door panels, light blue. Really nice shape.
--Side glass/door glass. Non-tinted, mint.
--7 1/4 3.23 rear/media blasted shock mounts. Newer drums.
--Rear upper shock mount crossmember, very nice. With bolts.
--Upper quarter trim is nice, metal around tail lights/upper half of quarter is very nice.
--media blasted lower control arms/strut rods/front 9" backing plates/almost new drums/bolts/hardware/hubs/almost new drums, etc.
--Heater switch/box/etc
--hood hinges/rods
--lots of other little things, like the dash vents, etc.

DSCF1643.jpg

DSCF1629.jpg

DSCF1628.jpg

Well, my dad thought I was done taking stuff off of it, and my brother decided that he thought his friend should have what was left of the car, so its gone. Thankfully, is buddy is restoring a 64 Dart so he can use alot of the parts that didn't have any rust on them. Which was not much. Sorry guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back