Status
Not open for further replies.

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I have to get this car out of my way...so these are gonna go cheap.
Mint trunk lid, paint is faded......$35
Mint doors, for a post, with hinges..........$40 for the pair
All the glass, non-tinted, for a post car........$100
The hood has a rust hole in front of it. Take it away.
All of these are located in Eastern Ohio, 44413. I would rather not ship these parts. Send me a PM, come and get them!

You will hate me for it...If i remember correctly, I gave them away earlier this year. What I have listed is pretty much all that is worth salvaging, body wise, that I have left. Thanks for asking tho!

Dustin, It has been about two months since I paid you for the front bumper and Cuda grills, still no parts. I even threw in an extra $10 for the "new baby"... I think I have been more than patient... I am ready to file a dispute with paypal, or you can send me $140, it's up to you.

Not to worry Rocky, it is all on the way. I can give you a tracking number tomorrow if you want. I told you I wasn't selling anything on here until I got those out to you, and the tail panel that is going to another member from a Demon. You also have my number, and if not, I can PM it to you. You have been very nice and patient in your messages to me, no need to make it seem to the world like I am trying to rip you off. I'm not, I'm out to pass my parts on to everyone for as good a deal as possible and to get some extra cash to help my financial situation.

Do you realize how many times you have sent me emails saying you are going to send my parts "tomorrow"? Your last email said my grills were "on the way"... that was two weeks ago, still no parts. When someone tells me they are going to do something I trust them to do so until they give me a reason not to... How many emails do I need to send? So yes, I am making it known you have my money and I don't have my parts. I would want another FABO member to do it for me, and yes I am done being patient... I will be glad to let everyone know you kept your word when the parts arrive...

OK guys, I owe an apology to Dustin. This is not the way I wanted to handle this, and I hate seeing this kind of stuff on FABO as much as the next guy. I want to give Dustin the benefit of the doubt, he has ensured me I will get my parts... He may be slower than pond water but I should have handled it differently. I have had an extremely short fuse since I returned from deployment, rest assured I am working on it. My apologies to Dustin and to all of you for losing it and posting garbage. Rocky

Thanks Rocky! I apologize for the parts being a little slow as well. Ok, for reasons that you now know, alot slow. But, rest assured, they are on the way. No hard feelings! And, I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I want to thank you for your service to our country.

Thanks Dustin, it's good to be home! Good luck on the rest of the parts and I hope to see you back in another a body soon.

Post 440! Yee haw!

Everything is good with Rocky65 now! He really is an awesome guy to work with. I still have the doors, with glass, the trunklid, and the rear window. I'm going to be cutting the car up soon, and I don't really have a place to keep anything, so if you guys need these parts, let me know! I'd hate to scrap them, but I have no space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back