Not open for further replies.

The_night_rider

Sheriff of Rockridge
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
securedownload-1-5.jpg

Center grill insert is a nice piece for a daily driver. Has some slightly bowed sections, but over all a very nice grill. $40 plus shipping.

securedownload-13.jpg

Valiant V emblem for a 66 Valiant center grill insert. A very nice piece, NO PITTING! The original paint is still there but is rubbing off now. Will need new paint. Mounting tabs are intact with original nuts. $40 plus shipping.

securedownload-2-3.jpg

$70 for both.

Do you have the P-L-Y-M-O-U-T-H letters with NO PITTING by chance? Need a set for my 66 trunk lid. THanks

The letters from either the hood or the trunk would work. Just need to know if there is any pitting and the condition of the chrome. Thanks man.

I believe the ones on the hood are in good shape. I'll have to check when I go to where the car is stored this weekend. Anything else you might need? I have a complete (minus the grill) 66 valiant I'm going to part out. Just let me know.

I don't need the wheel well one. I need the one that is between the wheel well and the back bumber it is on the quarter panel

I don't need the wheel well one. I need the one that is between the wheel well and the back bumber it is on the quarter panel
Is this a 66 ? I thought 65 and back had that body line, But I have seen them on 66 wagons

66 Valiant post car 8)
Where does the chrome trim go 8) I have never seen any

art work 66 Valiant 029.jpg

Plymouth lettering- 25$ shipped

center grill- 30$ shipped

grill V- 35$ shipped

trunk V- 30 shipped.

The rear quarter trim I only have the left driver side piece and it is straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back