1966 Valiant Gas Pedal

-

JDDart

Reaction score
Hey anybody out there have a picture of a 66 gas pedal assembly against the firewall from the inside. My valiant came with drivers side floor board already welded unlike the other three that I have to do. But the person who did it just left the pedal on the floor. Dunno if anything is missing. Thanks in advance. David

would need to know if you have a slant or V8 - they are two completely different setups including the pedal.

It is a 170 slant six, was stock now Clifford dual 2 barrels, already have the lokar down shift and throttle cables but need to see the firewall stuff. Thanks

Will you be actuating the linkage between the carbs with a cable or the rotating rod linkage? Got a pic of the back of the pedal you currently have?

Will you be actuating the linkage between the carbs with a cable or the rotating rod linkage? Got a pic of the back of the pedal you currently have?
No I don't have a pic, but will be using the rotating rod linkage, I just need to see how the pedal stuff goes through the firewall, thanks for all the interest. David

I will see if I still have the rotating rod firewall stuff. If so, I will take some pics

-
Back