1966 Valiant Not For Sale !!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
She is Victoria and has been victorious making me happy :D

No pm's please as she will always be under construction and on the roads hitting the pavement with me and me alone driving her :happy1:

Attachments

• vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20009.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 287
  • xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%2520001.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 299
  • vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20068%20(Custom)%20(2).jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 296
  • vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20017.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 292
  • memike%20089.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Speep%20056.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 298
  • Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20033.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 294
  • Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20011.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 283
  • Ralley's%20004.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 291
  • kennies%20camera%20$##$%20148.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 294
Yes it is! I seen it in another thread. How did you get it down to Az.
:D :D I seen that Brian :happy1:
Know I am sure I do not want my widows tinted :D
I bet the seat's feels good, but not as good as Victoria's, just because
it's mine I guess, I have the same carpet to go in my 66 but first things first :D

I like the clear glass better :D, she is a lady that needs the sun to shine in
on her man :D........ The 66 Valiant that is up for sale has had some good work dun to the winterier and look's great, but I will be sporting what she has
and put my cash on a front sway bar and frame connectors next.
I live in Ar, not Arizona :toothy9:

Victoria sure is sweet memike! i remember when i signed up on here, you messaged me about having a twin to yours and I was so excited when I actually got to see her! I know my Juniper looks different with the tint, but what a difference it makes during my 110 degree plus summers! I even had them tint the windshield and after having her parked directly in the sun for 8 plus hours, I can get in and touch the steering wheel and seats and not suffer from 3rd degree burns:) I feel so guilty about having her up for sale, but my dealership is going to be closing up in the next few months and I don't know where my new job might be, I don't want to put too much wear and tear on her if I get a job a good distance from home (she's my only car). I just pray that whomever might buy her, won't hack her up and beat the crap out her!

Victoria sure is sweet memike! i remember when i signed up on here, you messaged me about having a twin to yours and I was so excited when I actually got to see her! I know my Juniper looks different with the tint, but what a difference it makes during my 110 degree plus summers! I even had them tint the windshield and after having her parked directly in the sun for 8 plus hours, I can get in and touch the steering wheel and seats and not suffer from 3rd degree burns:) I feel so guilty about having her up for sale, but my dealership is going to be closing up in the next few months and I don't know where my new job might be, I don't want to put too much wear and tear on her if I get a job a good distance from home (she's my only car). I just pray that whomever might buy her, won't hack her up and beat the crap out her!

I sure do like Juniper allot and I hope you find a new home for her soon
she is beautiful and I would tint my windows because it get very hot here in Arkansas also, and would make a giant deference on sunny hot day :cheers:
Here in Arkansas I can not tint my window to run antique tags, I could get away with it I guess :happy1: The white top does help allot but I bet yours does stay nice and cool inside :cheers: Victoria is a doll to drive and your Juniper must be even nicer with the automatic
Who ever did the interior did a very nice job :cheers:

I hope my post did not give you any bad feelings, not my intent, I dearly love your car and always have :thumbrig:
Hear is to finding a good home for her and she lives a long life 66ValiantGirl.

-
Back