1966 valiant rear brake shoe removal?

-
That's unfortunately very true. States routinely set quotas on sex and race for hires, rather than having quotas on actual intelligence and qualifications. It's a sad reality.
You are unfortunately correct. I hate all that stuff, just hire who deserves the job and maybe the ones that don’t make the cut will aspire to be better.

It really isn’t, I choked my way through it but doubted I did it correctly. After reading and input I had done it correctly and the other 3 were a lot easier.
My tip for those who don't do drum brakes often is to do one SIDE at the time. That way, you can use the still assembles side as a guide. As many as I've done through the years, I can take everything apart, throw it all in a bucket and reassemble with no problem. I have done a PILE of brake work in my life. lol

My tip for those who don't do drum brakes often is to do one SIDE at the time. That way, you can use the still assembles side as a guide. As many as I've done through the years, I can take everything apart, throw it all in a bucket and reassemble with no problem. I have done a PILE of brake work in my life. lol
Haha I was sure to take a lot of pics for future use and my son took a Video ( complete with commentating lol). Now that I’ve done it 4 times it is pretty easy. Now just trying to run down an 8.25 rear for the 75 dart. :)

-
Back