-
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzmc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'd really like to find this car a home, if you're really interested in it and think its way out of line priced, just PM me anyway. But I want to find it a home that might appreciate it, and can maybe finish it, since its never really been finished.

2nd owner car, and the first car I ever bought.

In my old(ish) age apparently I've misplaced the folder with all the info about the car.

It has a steel crank 340 stroked to 416ci. No more than 2k miles on this motor, runs great. If you start it once a week it won't turn over 3 times before it fires. If I find the folder it has a dyno sheet in it, but its around 400hp and tq.

Lunati hydraulic cam, mid-aggresive for the street. Runs great on 91 octane gas.

heads have the 1.60/2.02 valves

It has high spring rates, definitely requires racing oil with more zinc.

Subframe connectors and 6 pt roll cage, professionally installed.

It has independent front suspension, and for the life of me I cannot find the vendor.

Wildwood discs at all 4 corners.

MSD ignition, coil, wires.

Full length TTI headers (not fenderwell), 1 7/8", into 3 inch exhaust, 2 chamber flowmasters.

833 4 speed overdrive box, aluminum housing, short tailshaft

8 3/4" rear end, posi, 3.91's

16" Boyds Coddington wheels, very unique.

It has issues, but none of them are mechanical, runs fantastic. Issues, normal rust in quarter panels, drip rails. It was clearly hit driver side front fender. It has needed a headliner for 20+ years. Front recaro seats need to be reappohlstered or replaced.

I'm in the south bay, bay area, near San Jose, CA, and would be happy to meet someone seriously interested in the car.

IMG_6704.jpeg

IMG_1194.JPG

IMG_1193.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back