1966 Valiant Signet in Calf

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on CL -> http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/2435797127.html

I'd love to get it but it is so far away for me.

I used to fix up classic cars to resell them restored. My last car ws a 65 mustang. Fixed it up then sold it. I bought a 66 valiant before I got married and the car kept getting pushed back in the priority line. Now I have kiddos and I just realized it just not going to happen for this guy with me, so Im sending it off to someone else who is enthusiastic about classics and has the time to bring her back.

Its a 1966 Plymouth Valiant.
Slant 6 225
Bench seats front and back
All original pieces
entire electrical replaced
new brakes
new tires
new alternator

Now I didnt spend anything on the looks yet. She needs a paint job. The asthetic condition is the exact same from the original owner that I bought it from. Ive done nothing to help the looks, just the workings of the car. The back windows are really neat how the fold down at a slant, very slick. Huge trunk space. The car is in working condition but since it has been sitting for a while I dont reccomend driving it away. Comes with hydrolic jack I bought. Very high end. There is a tear in the fron driver ara seat. These things are all very easy to fix just takes time. I only replaced parts with original plymouth or mopar.

Alright just make me an offer. You can emial or text me anytime with questions or an offer and I will get right back to you immediately. My name is Anthony. Look forward to talking to you soon.
-Anthony
310.804.4397 to text. or just email back as well.

3n93o93p85V65Z55R5b6c2fb4699eb69c162a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back