[Found!] 1967,1968 Plymouth Mag style wheel covers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure exactly what years? Plus I want to keep a set for Dads 67.
I have 4 of each. The 2nd pic, that set has stud holes elongated.:BangHead:
Whereabouts in Ontario?
i am in Ontario until Sept.

20220621_221447.jpg

20220621_221513.jpg

20220621_221519.jpg

Plymouth versions of these are more difficult to find than the Dodge version but they are out there. There are two? individual ones on Ebay for sale as of today but the prices may make you cringe. They've been on there for awhile with no takers so maybe the sellers will deal if you ask. There was also a set of (4) Dodge ones being marketed as Plymouths that had relatively nice bases on them. The last time I tried to piece together a set of these a few years back I ended up buying six to get enough good (not perfect) pieces to make a set of four. Unless your win the lottery lucky you will likely have to do the same. Wishing you success in your quest !

This is what I have. I'm not sure if they are what you are looking for Pm me if interested.
I know they are Dodge. Sorry no Plymouth.

20220702_133209.jpg

20220702_133159.jpg

Last edited:
I have a set. They're in decent condition. I think they have a couple little dings, but no serious rash. Paint and polish would make them very nice.

I won't be home until Wednesday. I can get a few pictures then. If I don't post them up, please send me a PM to remind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back