1967 273 Fan Shroud

-

Son2PopsCuda

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m looking for a fan shroud for a 67 Barracuda with a 273 in it. It’s running a little warmer than usual. I’m going to flush the system and pressure test the radiator but a fan shroud can’t hurt only if I can my hands on one. Ok so here’s the deal, I don’t care about exact year and are willing to do a little cut and paste fabrication. Would any other year fan shroud for a small block fit the 67? At least lining up bolt holes without interference of the fan blades? I prefer a a 67 but can and will go either if makes sense. Help and Thank you

Hey guys, I’m looking for a fan shroud for a 67 Barracuda with a 273 in it. It’s running a little warmer than usual. I’m going to flush the system and pressure test the radiator but a fan shroud can’t hurt only if I can my hands on one. Ok so here’s the deal, I don’t care about exact year and are willing to do a little cut and paste fabrication. Would any other year fan shroud for a small block fit the 67? At least lining up bolt holes without interference of the fan blades? I prefer a a 67 but can and will go either if makes sense. Help and Thank you
I forgot to mention that it is the 22” Radiator. Thanks again

The 68 is reproduced and fits perfectly.

Alan

Restoration Radiator Fan Shrouds

Here is the 68 shroud...

Mancini Racing Radiator Fan Shroud

-
Back