Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, I have here for sale a set of front windshield stainless mouldings. They are actually for 1968-69 coupe and fastback cars only, but I know that some 67 owners are putting them on also. They are in pretty nice condition, but other than being wiped down with a wet rag are in as removed condition. I'm sure a good polishing would really bring them up, but they are perfectly acceptable as is. The driver side upper has a dent in it as pictured, and another has a nick in it that is very small but if you're looking you can find it. $100.00 plus shipping. Message with any questions and thanks for your interest, and thanks FABO for the ad!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3004.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 100_3005.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 266
Will this also fit a 67-69 Valiant (if equipped with the correct seal)?

ESP, I can't answer that question, I just don't know. Maybe someone here who knows about the 67-9 Valiants can offer some advise. Geof

Hi!

And... is it valid for a 67 Coupe????

Could you tellme wich is the correct windshield gasket for fit this moldings????

Thanks!!!

TATO

PD= How much is the shipping cost to Miami???? (33166)

Will this also fit a 67-69 Valiant (if equipped with the correct seal)?

They will only fit a 2 door. 4 door cars have about 1" taller windshield. Luckily I found out before pulling my 4 door windshield to replace with a 2 door windshield, they don't match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back