1967-69 Valiant Quarter Patch

-

JeffTheMarine

Reaction score
I am trying to find someone or somewhere I can get a used set of 67-9 Valiant lower quarters or some patch panels or something. As far as I am finding as of right now it looks as though I am not able to find anything anywhere made new. So if someone has some parts that are on a car that I would assume is a 4door or a parts car that are good I am very interested in them. Also my trunk floor extensions so not have any holes but there is a pretty good amount of surface rust on the insides of them at the V where it meets with the quarter. Either way I am wanting to get this project started and rolling sooner than later so if someone has something I would appreciate any and all help.

Thanks
Jeff

Hi Jeff, take a look at my thread "My69ValiantProject" and its shows you what we did on mine. Here's the parts we used from Classic Industries both are AMD parts. 70-76 A-body trunk extension part # MM1424 and Quarter patch panel part # MM1459 both fit great. The quarter patch panel fits great. Only up to the first body line. From wheel well to bumper fits perfect. It worked for me hope this helps, Dave

-
Back