-
Status
Not open for further replies.

684speed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
this is a nice 1967 rambler american 220 tudor post car.232 6 cylinder,with 3 speed on the column.nice clean car with no rust you can drive this thing anywhere.it drives like a new car 3000 firm. im giving it away at this price .i do have the original wheels,caps and rings with tires for this car.may be up for trades.thanx for looking.314-795-8286,636-629-6670

PICT0055.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0052.jpg

I like those little Ramblers, stuff a 390 in'er and lets have some fun! My brother in law in Arizona has one done up as a Hurst Rambler, red, white and blue with the 390 4 sp...

im just west of st.louis mo.well i figure if i painted red white and blue i would probably get 10 for it

Maaaaaaan!
That is sweet!
Reminds me of CarCraft's Rambler.
Wish I had the time and cash for another project!

under trunk lid is paint flaking off. i guess they didnt clean surface well.that is not rust

Have any interest in a very nice 98 Dakota R/T as trade bait. Nice rambler & good luck with sale.

Oldschoolcuda

yeah, I've already given him a warning on FBBO. Next "cute" post and it's vacation time

SCATPACK1971 was sent a PM on his post.

Please excuse his rudeness.... :angry7:

Bigstrok, This car was at MMW setting in the swap meet area by the gate that went to the car show area. About 5 spaces south of mine. Pretty nice is right on for discription. That is a sweet looking car at a good price.
Small Block

hey guys thanks for the amc websites.ill try posting there and maybe find an amc lover buy this clean rambler

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back