-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGBLOCKRIK

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
67 post car car has acid dipped and epoxy primed.The car has been back halfed with dana 60 4 link koni coil overs wishbone locater 14 point cage.All the chassis parts are from chris alston.Have wilwood rear discs,front is still small bc factory discs,Moser axles and a posi with4.56 gears.I have put a smooth firewall in the car it has a fiberglass dash still have the original too.the car has 2 new old stock 69 front fenders that have never been bolted on with new splash guards also.I have 15x3.5 and 15x14 prostock center line wheels for the car with micky t. tires,i have a spare set of 15x14 and 15x15 wheels.It has a new mopar simiese cross bolted block, not touched yet and 55 over ross pistons and manley rods.comp roller cam and tappets indy roller rockers.It has indy sr heads set up for the cam and a stock steel crank.I have a set of tti stepped headers for a b body,i was going to put a rack in the car with coil overs,but never got to it.Have all the glass but the winshield with some new weather striping.No hood but have bolt on deck lid.The chassis is done but never got to the tin have a aluminum kit for it. 18500.00 don't want to separate any parts package deal pics on request [email protected]:thumblef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back