-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvcars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car was owned by one family since new. It was parked in a shed in 1996. Overall the car is quite solid with the only significant rust being the floor pans. The roof of the shed leaked onto the floor of the car and rotted the pans out (mostly drivers rear and front). The trunk is super solid, both sides of the car have a small bubble (<1/4") in front of the rear wheel that has not come through the paint. The battery tray also has some damage from battery acid. The bottoms of the doors are solid and the door jambs are nearly perfect. The hood is really nice, deck lid is nice and the trunk drip rail is in good shape with one spot on the passenger side where the paint is lifting; no holes through though. The trim on the car is super nice, the chrome trim above the visors at the top of the windshield is a bit rusty, i think it can be rechromed. All glass is very nice. The steering wheel is shot. The gauges and dash pad are good. Factory AC car with some of the parts for the AC in the trunk, it seems to be there except the compressor. All of the tags are present and in great shape, the car appears to have its original engine and transmission which the original owners state has never been out of the car. Power steering and power drum brake car (10" drums). The inside of valve covers looks new...not a hint of sludge and very clean. The engine is not seized. The car has an edelbrock 4bbl manifold on it but no carburetor. The original manifold and 2bbl carburetor are included. The top motor runs, most of the lights work, the heat/AC fan runs and the interior lights come on. The radio does not power up...it looks like the power wire was disconnected. The grills are super nice, nearly perfect except for a dent on the top of the drivers side outer trim just below the front edge of the hood. The front bumper is great and would rechrome well. The rear bumper has a dent in it that can be straightened no problem. The original jack is complete and in the car. The seats are still soft and could be reused with vinyl dye. Plan on new carpet and floor pans. The door panels are nice, the interior door handles need to be replaced. The convertible top well could be reused, the parade boot possible could as well. The top is more of a moon roof now and would need to be replaced. The top frame is in good shape. This is an undercoated car and the bottom of the car except for the floor pans is beautiful. All four original hubcaps are there and in super nice condition. Please feel free to ask any questions and I have tons of pictures and videos.
The car is located in Atlanta, Ga and the price is $9500.00

BYSX6068.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

View attachment 1715808454

IMG_0817.JPG

This is the only picture I have. If you want to chat about the car you can call me at 6789077133. I have several videos I can send you, but I don’t have a cloud service to upload them to.

7CA57B14-8CFF-4066-85C2-3CCA33E372B9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back