Status
Not open for further replies.

aarong5

Aaron Grimes
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this car when I was 15,partially restored it and drove it through highschool as a daily driver. After I got married 5 years ago I just drove it to shows. I am now 23 and have not taken it to a show since the 4th of July last year. I now have two kids and enjoy driving my 2011 charger more than the barracuda. I believe its time to sell.

This car has a mancini racing 360 and a new 727 trans bought in (2008 ) paint done 2007-2008. Getting a couple of minor rust bubbles . The bad is it still has 7 1/4 rear but I've drove it hard before and it's ran fine with it. Took it to the drag strip once in high school and it ran just over 15 seconds at 89mph with 2.76 geared rear end.

It has all new wires under the hood and replaced inner fenders and frame rails, New front floor boards, the dash was semi redone (has been cut and CD player installed)
it has drum brakes still and manual steering. Sorry if the description is kind of random but I'm trying to type things as I think of them. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try to get back with you asap. I have over 20k in the car but I know most was spent on the fun. So I am asking $11,500 O.B.O

The last 3 pictures are a few years old and show what it's like cleaned up. The dash decal has some bubbling but I forgot to take a pic of it while I was there

Pics

Attachments

• IMAG0200.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 3,352
  • 300x300 (3).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3,219
  • 300x300 (2).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3,218
  • full.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 3,246
  • IMAG0198.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 3,266
  • IMAG0197.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 3,265
  • IMAG0202.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 3,238
  • IMAG0201.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3,283
$10,500... Am I out of line on the price? I know it needs some work to be show ready but it has a lot going for it.

Also the motor mounts are only a year old and I have an extra 7 .25 rear and back glass that goes with the car

Mentioned earlier but I have the v8 tortion bars but never installed them and other miscellaneous parts but the post got deleted

how well dose it run curently plus how much work need to be done still for it to be able to handle being driven almost every day

Hello, is this car still for sale? Just wondering what was the current price. Thanks.

Yes car is still for sale, I just re-listed it in a new thread this week actually. I'm at $9,000 on the price.

Thanks for the info. I live in Louisville. I could get to your place in about 3 hours or less. I'll think about it. Have a good'n.

No problem, if you'd like more detailed pictures just let me know and I can get them to you

Never thought about it, the guy that fixes it restored mopars professionally so I would think it was welded than smoothed? I imagine if it wasn't welded it would have broken but I can get some underbody pics tomorrow if you'd like

They did very detailed work, replaced frsme rail and inner fenders. notice the other mopars in the background haha

Attachments

• full (1).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 508
  • full (3).jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 474
  • full (4).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 475
  • full (2).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 470
I guess they welded them in. I'm very sure they wouldn't do it any other way. I guess the mud is there to smooth it out before the painting. The engine bay looks great.

I've realized that something has made all the pics of the posts I look at, go away. Huh . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back