-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67fish383S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
All of the internals except the regulator (listed separately). Also inner handle.
Asking $50. Pickup from Spring Lake, MI or shipped at your expense.
IMG_7072.JPG
IMG_7073.JPG

Last edited:
Bump. Not sure why I can't edit the ad, but I'm lowering the asking price by half to get it gone. Otherwise I'm just gonna put it on the shelf. First $25 takes it. Thanks

Bump. Not sure why I can't edit the ad, but I'm lowering the asking price by half to get it gone. Otherwise I'm just gonna put it on the shelf. First $25 takes it. Thanks
Do you know how much shipping would be to 55038? It has all the rods needed to install, correct?

Do you know how much shipping would be to 55038? It has all the rods needed to install, correct?
Shipping shouldn’t be bad. I think I can get it all in a flat rate box, so probably $15-20-ish for 2 day. I’ll box it to confirm and message you an accurate total. Thanks.

Perfect. Cheap shipping if fine by me, in no rush at all for it.
Won't let me message you because your inbox is full. Shipping is not bad at all because you are relatively close. Please "Contact Seller" at the top and/or clear some space in your inbox and I'll send the details. Thanks.

Won't let me message you because your inbox is full. Shipping is not bad at all because you are relatively close. Please "Contact Seller" at the top and/or clear some space in your inbox and I'll send the details. Thanks.
I replied to your message with all the details. Let me know if you don't get it because of the full inbox. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back