Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback $16,000 OBO

Originally 273 4 Barrel 4 Speed Console Car

Motor- Great running 318 Bored .030 with Edelbrock intake and new Edelbrock 650 Carb, Hooker Super Comp Headers with 2 ½” exhaust, Pertronix ignition, changed to newer style water pump and 4 core aluminum radiator. Two-post alternator and bypassed ammeter with Volt Meter installed. New gas tank, 3/8” fuel line, and Edelbrock mechanical fuel pump. New Battery.

Axle- Original 8 ¾ to car but now with 3.55 Posi. Front sway bar.

Transmission- Nice shifting 727 with BM slap shifter

Front KH Disk Brakes installed with rear 10” brakes. 14” Cragar SBP wheels with BFG Radial T/A’s

Paint- Original QQ1 Dark Red Code. Painted in 2010 with new quarter panels and floor pans installed. No rust. Crack in paint near bottom left fastback window. Front 68 window chrome. Hidden JVC Stereo in glove box. Great interior with re-done front seats, carpet and headliner.

I have the fender tag and build sheet. I have lots of receipts to show as well.

Lots of spare parts including A833 4 speed, console, Hurst shifter, bell housing, flywheel, z-bar, 4 speed pedals still on car. 8-¾ open center section (cant remember the gearing 2.89?) Tinted rear window, bumpers, dash, and lots of interior parts!

Could use a new/rebuilt steering box.

$16,000 OBO Located in Littleton, CO (South Denver). Will not ship the car. Pick up only. I’ve owned the car since 2008. Title in hand.

No trades as I just got a new project car and ran out of space/time with this one.

Let me know if you have questions,

Thanks!

IMG_0084.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0083.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back