1967 barracuda for sale how much should i sale it for ???

-

meangreen

Reaction score
how much should i sale it for ??? slant six everyday driver. has original 6 cylinder 3 spd trans car is running, dependable, and current daily driver. has air conditioning installed needs to be recharged. new optima battery, new fuel pump, newly installed bigger v8 radiator, new thermostat, new electric fan, rebuilt carb. also have the original hubcaps in great shape.
freshly painted hood flat black. interior all there the dash complete have door panels. all glass replaced except front windshield has cracks front bench needs to be redone. back bottom cushion good need back seat redone. no carpet, stripped surface rust off floor board and has some small holes in floor but not rotted out (solid) headliner small rip.
also have racing seats installed and also have original bench seat.

also have a 318 has 30k miles on the rebuild with a 904 auto trans has 20k miles on the rebuild to go with it.
318 has single plane intake, 360 heads port and polish, perf. cam, headers. also comes with starter,
alternator and brand new electronic distributor.
clean texas title in my name and in hand
email me [email protected] car located in san antonio tx

059.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

150.jpg

360.jpg

Sorry but I can't help you on a price meangreen, I would keep it :cheers:
Very nize =P~67 barracuda for sure =P~. Have you found another car, or just looking to put money in the bank ? Good luck and I hope you get the info you are looking for here.

-
Back