-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Original V8 273 4BBL, paint is nice, black interior is in good shape, but not perfect. Bucket seats, console, has new tires, new brakes disc in front. No rust, garage kept. Good looking driver car. Speedometer and gauges are not working.Clean title is in hand. Car is located in central PA. Close to Hershey, PA. Asking $12,500.

Found a picture of interior on my phone. Pm me for more or other pics if interested. Thanks

Attachments

• 1967 Barracuda pics.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,237
  • photo 2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,224
  • photo 3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,234
  • photo 4.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,227
  • image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 936
Has power steering...no rust. PM me your email if you are serious and I can email pictures of interior or whatever you need.

Usually I am not a fan of gold colored cars ... but this one is starting to grow on me because I like just about everything else about it. What's the back story on the car Sparks? You know, how long have you had it, what kind of work have you had done, is it an original 273 car, is a D or E code 273, modifications done to it, etc, etc??

I'm nibbling cause I have been looking for a 67-69 barracuda ... maybe this is the one that hooks me and reels me in?

Rzero,

I have had the car a couple of years. Only get it out on nice days for driving around with the family. The work and paint job was done before I got the car. Honestly don't know a ton about the back story. The guy I got it from said it was the original 273. It is an E code. I had new brakes and tires put on it. PM me if you want anything else and I can give you a phone number or email.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back