• photo9.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 211
  • photo8.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 212
  • photo87.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 194
  • photo88.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 191
I am looking at my letters and I don't see any part numbers on them and they came off my car.I know there are part numbers in a book but not on the letters. Mark
Do they have Chrysler part numbers on the backside of them?

I do not think they are or were ever repopped. they are either NOS or restored. do they look like they have had nuts on the studs yet? It should be obvious.

I do not think they are or were ever repopped. they are either NOS or restored. do they look like they have had nuts on the studs yet? It should be obvious.

I never thought to look at the studs............first thing in the morning! Thank Rocky...and you also Steve!

Classic industry re poped them. The part number was Em-127.They are not on there website anymore because they stopped selling them.I called and they said that there was no market for them witch means at that time no one was buying them.The guy on the phone said that they were bring the last of the sets to carlisle to sell. When there gone there will be no more. He was the one that gave me the part number for them.

Classic industry re poped them. The part number was Em-127.They are not on there website anymore because they stopped selling them.I called and they said that there was no market for them witch means at that time no one was buying them.The guy on the phone said that they were bring the last of the sets to carlisle to sell. When there gone there will be no more. He was the one that gave me the part number for them.

interesting, this is good info.......if anyone is looking for them they need to get to Laysons booth before they are all gone!

Sorry mark I was going through my notes and it was trim parts that re-poped them and classic industry bought some to sell also.Still interested. Mark

Sorry mark I was going through my notes and it was trim parts that re-poped them and classic industry bought some to sell also.Still interested. Mark

I'm asking 120.00 I'll take 100.00 delivered to the nats... cash of course....what do you say?

When are going to be there.I will take them.I will be in the E row 46 to 50.I will have cask the day I arrive. Mark
I'm asking 120.00 I'll take 100.00 delivered to the nats... cash of course....what do you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back