-
Status
Not open for further replies.

littleredcoffin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Contact seller
These came out of a 1967 Barracuda.Sitting many years..All pins are on the circuit boards.Gauges faces are clean.Never tested gauges.What you see is what you get.$65.You wont this deal at Carlisle.Keene NH.Payment by US Postal money order only.Nothing else considered..

DSC08314.JPG

DSC08315.JPG

DSC08316.JPG

DSC08317.JPG

Hello. I’m interested. As I’m in Mexico it’s a bit complicated to send you a Money order.
Shipping would be to Texas. Can I pay you by PayPal or can you charge to my debit card somehow

Sorry I am not set up for paypal pr debit card..Dont know what else to tell you.I have a good rating on the site..People send me US cash all the time.If that doesnt work,I wish you well,thanks

US Postal money order only.Nothing else.name and address...Ron Johnson,340 West Surry rd,Keene NH 03431.Please include a cover letter on what funds are for with the address to send it to TEXAS.I will not send to Mexico.I will not accept anything but a US Postal money order or cash.The Post office only accepts US cash for the money order.Shipping is going to be $45.YOUR Grand Total is $110.Thanks

I bought from this guy . Sent him the cash he sent me the part , all was good

If Victor doesnt take them I will. Shipping to 83714. I have bought from you before .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back