1967 Barracuda notchback for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling because I've got too many cars.....AND I made a deal with my wife I'd get rid of 1 or 2......AND I'm not wild about having 2 of the same car anyway (black '67 Cuda conv. & this hardtop). I've still got my '69 Dart that I'm dying to get going on......it got out of the paint shop 3 years ago and I've got the whole interior ready to go, from newly upholstered seats, carpet in the box, all new door panels, dash pad, headliner material, newly chromed bumpers, a complete A-833 and all the pedals etc........and an N.O.S. 440 shortblock on the engine stand with forged pistons.......show quality stainless redline Dodge dogdish hubcaps wrapped in plastic.

I'M DYING TO GET THAT THING ON THE ROAD!!!.......but by the time I start doing exhaust system, new radiator, redline tires etc.....I'm gonna need some positive cash flow. My wife has been amazingly patient with my addiction......I've gotta stick with the deal I made. No more spending money from the "general fund".

Oh, yeah......sorry, no trades.

Sorry I can't help. The wife threw a $6000 dollar limit on me. Beautiful car though. Good luck with the sale.

All of y'all are crazy if you don't jump on this! When have you seen an undercarraige like that? With all the hard work done? If I could, I'd jump! (actually feeling a bit froggy, but I just bought a 65 barracuda, dang I jumped too soon)

All of y'all are crazy if you don't jump on this! When have you seen an undercarraige like that? With all the hard work done? If I could, I'd jump! (actually feeling a bit froggy, but I just bought a 65 barracuda, dang I jumped too soon)

Yeah this looks like a real nice ride for the money! I have twice that in my 69 and its not even running yet. Good luck!

sold!!! i got the pink slip the other day.
And car is on it's way to N.Y.

Congrats Johnnycuda! I know you have been looiking for a while. It seems as if you took your time and finally got yourself a real beauty. Do you think you will make it to Carlisle?

Yeah...although I'm happy I sold it (I had to, pretty much)....boy, I'll miss it! I'm already diving headfirst into my other projects, just so I won't think about it too much. That is a 1 in a million car....enjoy it, Jonny!

Good luck with your other project work. That's some sweet notchback you had.
That would have put a smile on my face anytime. Happy motoring to its new owner.

Sounds like you got a sweet deal. That car looks really solid from what I could tell.

Thanks all for the kind thoughts it's been somthing i wanted for a while now.

Yes, I agree. That beauty would have looked right at home on my drive....I missed out seriously here.
Next best thing - Johnnycuda's photo of that car is now my PC screensaver8)

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back