[WANTED] 1967 Barracuda rear valance panel

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy it new from AMD. Very rare original part -- dual cutouts were only on 383-S cars..

AMD makes more than one. At least, they used to. I had one installed on my 67 a few years ago, but I ordered the dual rectangular cutouts because I already had dual exhaust. What's different about the backup light mount? I always thought 67 and 69 backup lights were interchangeable -- they just looked different (long vs short). Anyway, the backup light holes are not even drilled on the AMD pieces.

You basically have to destroy one to get it off, so I don’t think you will find a used one.

Ah, I see. They have it with dual rectangular cutouts (68/69 340, 383) or single round cutout (67 273-2, 68/69 318, all slant 6). They don't have it with single rectangular cutout (67 273-4) or dual round cutouts (67 383-S). Well, you could always buy two of them...

Mike is right -- you'd have to sacrifice the quarters and trunk floor to get the valance off intact. Maybe someone somewhere has a parts car where that would be practical, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back