-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireguyfire

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am refreshing the dash and gauge cluster on my 1967 barracuda. In taking the dash out some of the times on the back of these 2 switches were corroded and broke off and stayed in the harness connector, so I am needing a replacement wiper switch, and heater motor switch.
If you have one or both laying around gathering dust, let me know!

If they’re not rallye dash specific I have a bunch of switches in BC. I would need to know if it’s 2 speed wipers or 3 speed/variable, and part numbers if you have them. Mine are from 67-69 Darts.

I don’t see a part number on the wiper switch.
Where would I look for it?

Cheers, Todd

IMG_4417.jpeg

IMG_4418.jpeg

Part # is on front, if variable it's 2770378. Pricey! The switch should match the motor.
Heater switch I believe is unique(of course) whether it's ac or non ac.

Yes, it is variable speed and the shaft rotates.
The issue with the switch is 4 or 5 of the wiring harness plug tabs have broken off. Can you buy new tabs?

IMG_4417.jpeg

IMG_4414.jpeg

Considering the cost of these, I would investigate the option of soldering new tabs on? Post up a thread in electrical.
Yes, it is variable speed and the shaft rotates.
The issue with the switch is 4 or 5 of the wiring harness plug tabs have broken off. Can you buy new tabs?

View attachment 1716224986

View attachment 1716224987

I suppose a guy could just make new tabs out of the appropriate gauge brass and solder them onto the rivets on the switch?

you can solder the tabbed spade connectors from the hardware store on there if needed. They are already made for various gauge wire. Pick the color and go.

there is also a brand new one on ebay number 2770378...several remanufactured ones. The new one has a lovely sticker price but it is new in the box

Pics of the blower motor switch, let me know if you need more. I have others but they are attached to the heater control assemblies.

7782AB3D-14F4-4E29-BE53-7A248B5D3C1B.jpeg

13D2E71B-9412-43BB-B4CA-F2C4B60E8FDF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back