-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
$3800 1967 Dodge Dart 170 2dr Post, Slant 6 Auto Trans, Purchased from original owner in 06, have original title and current Missouri title. Lost interest in project. This car is a great foundation for a Restro Rod or Hemi Clone. This is not a Rust bucket project. Comes with DANA 60 Rearend 4.10, Clutch Pedal Assy, Rear Spring relocation kit. additional parts are available for SBM, AOD 833 with SBM bell housing Clutch and pressure plate $300, Milodon #30936 318/340LA New Road course oil pan $275, P5007611AB Black Finish Valve covers $75, SMB Rattler Harmonic damper $150. Location, St Robert, Missouri

IMG_2012.JPG

IMG_2013.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

The Interior is gold in color, the door panels and rear side panels are in great condition, the seats are complete but need redone. When i purchase the car the car was setting in a in car garage in the same place from time in 1982 and 06. The heater core leaked on the floor and the heat in the closed garage and moisture from the heater core rotted out the seat thread, the seat covers just fell apart. I replaced the floor pans they had some rust. Factory type replacement parts. The odometer show 29K and I don't think is rolled over to 129K, The engine cranked but didin't start. Rebuilt Carb, replaced fuel pump, all fuel lines and tank in 06., fixed a couple oil leaks after getting it running, pulled valve cover the rockers were clean no sludge, all the glass is in great shape, one small dent in rear deck lid, and one on lower right door

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back