1967 dart crossmember?!

-

fredsmedina

6 Dart 7 MOPAR OR NOCAR
Reaction score
I NEED a transmission crossmember for my 67 dart. anyone parting out a car and have one that will fit?

i'm not sure about the interchangeability of the crossmembers, so i don't know which other years would fit on my car.

i have a 318 with auto tranny. PLEASE let me know if anyone has a tranny crossmember that wil fit.

PM me or email me [email protected]

thanks

67-72 A Body crossmembers will all be the same. You can also use a 73-76 crossmember, but it uses a different, some would say stronger mount.

I have a 73+ crossmember in my 67 Dart. I think I had to drill one or two of the holes larger or something to fit. I don't remember for sure. It was a few years back.

67-72 A Body crossmembers will all be the same. You can also use a 73-76 crossmember, but it uses a different, some would say stronger mount.

I have a 73+ crossmember in my 67 Dart. I think I had to drill one or two of the holes larger or something to fit. I don't remember for sure. It was a few years back.
thanks

can anyone else verify this? i dont want to buy the wrong crossmember for my car. thanks

-
Back