-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeStahl

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this car to restore, but I came to the conclusion, it will have to sit awhile before I can get to it, and would rather see it on the road.

I'm trying to sell the car for the owner who I was purchasing it from, trying to take some of the burden from him. These days its a story told many times....money!

The car has sat for about 7 years.

So here's he has done so far to get it running. Blew out all the fuel lines. Inspected and replace what was needed on the brakes. Replaced the fuel tank, sending unit and gasket.

The car runs great, but it does need a water pump. It was a vinyl top car, so as you can see by the pics it is long gone. The trunk is rusty and probably the floors. Please look at the pics - it is not a parts car, but something that needs to be restored.

The Car is in San Diego CA

I have a few more pics upon request
Asking $1800,

Do you have more pics of the interior?
Does the a/c work? How are the frame rails?
I'm assuming 2 bbl carb, any ideas on mpg?
How does it drive down the road?

Thanks!!

RTom

I used to own one like that when i was in High school. Id buy it if i wasn't spending all my $$ on my 69. Good luck with the sale. Hope some one buys it to restore. Not too many of them around anymore.

RTom, Will post more interior pics, frame rails r good, 2 bbl, drive ok but not a driver only been around the block...needs a water pump and will ck on the air.

has Manual brakes yes, has power steering

Mike

Thanks Mike!

How are the eletricals ( lights, gauges, etc )?

Rich

Adding a phone to be reached if any questions need to be answered.
510-449-3634
the car does have air also

thx

Mike

Were you able to get any pics of the rust in the trunk?

How about a shot of the lower quarters as well.

Thanks!

RTom

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back