Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris White

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

Just recently picked up a '67 Dart GT convertible that I am trying to correct 50+ years of, well, someone else screwing it up....

Someone put a bumper from 68+ plus on it so it does not have any backup lights. Anyone have the housings/bulb sockets? Haven't had much luck finding them.

Also need the entire bumper but first things first....

Thanks!

Hello,

Just recently picked up a '67 Dart GT convertible that I am trying to correct 50+ years of, well, someone else screwing it up....

Someone put a bumper from 68+ plus on it so it does not have any backup lights. Anyone have the housings/bulb sockets? Haven't had much luck finding them.

Also need the entire bumper but first things first....

Thanks!

I have what u need. I have a rear bumper and the lights. Bumper isnt straight but it might bolt up. Really in Denver u wont have too much problem. Not only that, I live in Montrose and might make a trip to the far side this spring to see nephew. I'll make sure this isnt fake news tomorrow. I know I have the lights. They are in driver quality I'd say.

Here are photos of bumper and lights. One light is missing lens. Bumper is nice and straight, has a "bubble above license mounting. I dont know what that is but it might need to be massaged and rechrome for some people. I need $175 for bumper am $40 for lamps. I have some trim and tail light buckets frames and lenses too.

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back