1967 dart gt conv quick sell

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang!! I just spent $6500 on a 65 Dart (supposedly Charger). Anyone want to buy my 65 Dart so I can buy his 67 Vert? Love the car, never had a vert, father in law has a 68 Satellite vert. Great Price. I'll keep an eye on your thread and will help out with your Dad's car if I can. Hope everything goes well for your Dad.

thanks , but i need alot , i purchase just about everything i could find new for it its mostly the paint and body work , thanks alot but if i sell the car it would cover it , beside selling the car ......... well it would be worth more to me knowing that dads 63 sport fury will be done i can replace a car but not dads his smile and the sweet happy look he will have in his eyes thanks mike

SOMEONE buy this car, thats the best deal I have seen in a long time.. I wish I knew this when it was at carlise, I would be on it...Best of Luck...Hope you put the smile back on your dads Face, prayers sent..

SOMEONE buy this car, thats the best deal I have seen in a long time.. I wish I knew this when it was at carlise, I would be on it...Best of Luck...Hope you put the smile back on your dads Face, prayers sent..

ok guys got a deposit on car he suppose to fly in sat and drive it to canada sat evening thanks

just got off the phone with mike because i got busy in the afternoon at my shop i didnt call last night and i missed this great car for my sake i hope the other guy backs out

just got off the phone with mike because i got busy in the afternoon at my shop i didnt call last night and i missed this great car for my sake i hope the other guy backs out

got a deposited he will be here sat to drive her home thanks guys me and dad thanks you all

Damn hate to hear the bad new. Keep us posted, Id love to have the car .

Hi mike just wanted to let you know the car is home safe in Robs garage . Ran perfect no problems at the border.
thanks mike

I think your dad will feel like the luckiest father to have his sons do what your doing. I have close to $25000. in my 67 Dart GT convertible and it does not look any better than yours. Your price is a steal but your purpose priceless. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back