-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepaintguy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I know this trim is getting harder and harder to find. I bought my car totally dissembled, with almost all parts included in several boxes. The trunk trim was missing, not all of it, what was there wasn't quite up for restoring, can't seem to toss it to the curb though.
My '67 GT is deserving of the this trim as it was on the car originally, and I am now close enough in the restoration process that I need to be looking right now for this trim.
I need the upper and lower section's as well as the flat plate trim that goes across the back of the trunk. I did find a GT Trunk Badge that goes with the trim I'm looking for.
If I have to buy the whole deck lid in order to get the trim, then so be it. I want this trim and trim panel. Photo was nabbed off a Dart on EBay- but shows exactly what I need.
Thank You,
thepaintguy

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 134
Hay brother. I have half of what your looking for. I have the upper and lower sections of that trim, and as far as i know other than that gt badge thats all your car came with. I think that guy in the e bay add, added that section in the middle.

One of the corners is bent but nothing that cant b fixed.

Let me know if these help you out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back